- BSc Econ (Hons) (University of Wales)
- Dip. Ac (Salford University)
- Dip. Ac. (The Bodyharmonics Centre)
- Cert ChMed (Shulan College of Chinese Medicine)
- MATCM (Member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- MBAcC ( Member of British Acupuncture Council)
- Recognised by Westfield, HSA and Aviva Health
- Zita West affiliated acupuncturist
Acupuncture Pain Clinic
At the pain clinic, Dr Tan's Balance Method of acupuncture is used to treat pain. This technique provides instant pain relief and the complete elimination of pain over several weeks. Needles are not placed in the area of pain, which can come as a welcome relief to patients. Read more >
The Pain Clinic
Acupuncture has been used by millions of people to treat pain. As a tried and tested treatment, it has been used in China and the far east for thousands of years. We are only beginning to rediscover the power of this ancient technique.
At the pain clinic, Dr Tan's Balance Method of acupuncture is used to treat pain. This technique provides instant pain relief and the complete elimination of pain over several weeks. Needles are not placed in the area of pain, which can come as a welcome relief to patients.
Pain is a sign that blood and energy are not flowing freely around your body and this creates imbalance. Dr Tan's balance method involves inserting needles into meridians which balance the painful areas of the body, for example, back pain is treated by inserting needles into the hand and arm, this allows a patient to move around during treatment which helps free up areas of pain.
Modern physics has shown us that everything in the universe is made up of energy, even the seemingly physical world around us. When looked at from this modern scientific perspective, acupuncture, based on the treatment of bio electricity within the body, doesn't seem so strange!
Vivienne Outram MBAcC, MATCM.
< Read less
Therapies available in this clinic include
- £40 per hour or a total of £70 if two treatments are taken in the same week.
Our Acupuncture Pain Clinic Therapists
- Monday 16.30 until 20.30
- Tuesday 10.00 until 20.30
- Wednesday 10.00 until 20.30
To check availability or make an appointment about the Acupuncture Pain Clinic, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *