- MBA, MSc in Coaching and Mentoring
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Social Communication and PR
- BTEC in Life Coaching Skills
- Certificate in Counselling
- Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council, attending regular CPD and clinical supervision
- Emotional Freedom Technique and Neurolinguistic programming practitioner
- Certificate in life coaching
- Certified yoga teacher
A Catalyser - a unique approach to understanding and mastering the process of transition
COURSE – A CATALYSER
Our western cultures have been putting a lot of emphasis on developing our left-brain abilities: cognitive, logical processes, working things out with our minds. The intellectual intelligence deserves respect for the countless discoveries, inventions, knowledge that it has brought. However, it is not sufficient when navigating through our modern, complex realities - making decisions based on indefinite choices, and coping with volatile emotions that arise. Those require a different type of intelligence - the wisdom that we can access through our "right-brain".
If we desire to feel fulfilled and thrive, those “two brains” have to work in balance and be lined with our hearts.
We constantly transition, evolve and grow - whether we are aware of it or not.
Life continually invites us to be more, to achieve more, to go deeper…
We can either resist the process (and by resisting it, learn it the hard way), or we can participate in it consciously and transform all our experiences into learning opportunities.
If we approach everything from the position of "how is it helping me", we can navigate our journeys with curiosity and excitement.
The more is always there to be discovered!
The Catalyser is a unique approach to understand and master the process of transition. Underpinned by positive psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, mindfulness, shamanism, philosophy and quantum physics, the Catalyser brings radical improvements and positive changes into your life.
It helps you to:
- engage more positively in the process of change
- navigate through more challenging parts of your life journey
- transform your experiences into the seeds of growth
- be more present
- align your choices with your highest potential.
The Catalyser programme
The Catalyser is run as a series of group meetings, focussing on a different topic each week. Each unit is independent of the others and participants are welcome to attend the whole programme or a chosen topic or combination of topics.
Week 1 - The law of acceptance - discovering a purpose behind everything that happens in your life
Week 2 - The power of now - overcoming the anxiety and depression created by the thinking mind
Week 3 - Inner guidance - connecting to the knowing part in you
Week 4 - Radical responsibility – how we draw experiences into our lives
Week 5 - Empowered choices - how to bring more happiness into our lives
Week 6 - Radical forgiveness - self-compassion and going beyond judgements
Week 7 - The law of creation - how we create our realities
Week 8 - The cycle of change - how to navigate through a change process with grace
The flow of a session
- Centering exercise
- Current realities regarding the topic
- Looking at the topic through a different lens
- Practical applications
- Mapping out the change
- Closing the process
- £20 per week payable a week in advance before the session -please visit paypal.me/BarbaraBassa
- The course is run periodically. Please ask reception for details of the next starting date.
- Thursday evenings 6pm - 7.30pm.
- The course runs weekly but each unit is independent and participants are welcome to come along to any combination of sessions as long as these are booked a week in advance
- Minimum number of participants for each unit is 6. To check the availability of places please call Wellforce on 0114 2769500
Make an enquiry about this course
If you're interested in taking part in this course, call us today on 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *