Dr Emma Taylor (Taylored Psychology)
- D.Clin.Psy. Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2000)
- PhD (Clinical and occupational psychology research field) (1996)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (Clinical Psychologist)
- Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapy Practitioner (Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy)
- Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapy Supervisor (Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy)
- Director of Taylored Psychology Ltd (associates at Wellforce: Charlotte De Kroon and Laurence Keith)
Therapies & treatments offered
- Mondays 5.30pm - 8.30pm
- Tuesdays 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Fridays 9.00am - 1.00pm
Make an appointment >
|Initial Psychological assessment, including advice and signposting to local services as necessary.
|Subsequent therapy sessions
|Psychological assessments, including for occupational health and Court
||Please contact me for further information.
|Registered with major health insurers including Aviva, AXA, BUPA, Cigna and Pru Health.
||Appointments charged according to individual company schedules
|I understand that finances can be pressured in these times. Bursaries may be available for those who are self-funding depending on appointment availability. Please ask for further details.
About Dr Emma Taylor (Taylored Psychology)
I am the director of Taylored Psychology Ltd and have four associates working with me at Wellforce: Dr Pete Walpole (Clinical Neuropsychologist), Dr Sarah Wallis (Clinical Psychologist), Charlotte de Kroon (CBT Therapist and Counsellor) and Laurence Keith (Counsellor in training).
More information about the treatment options the team offers can be found at: www.taylored-psychology.co.uk
To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly, or contact Wellforce using the phone number or form below.
Please note: Your enquiry will be passed on to the Taylored-Psychology Referrals Manager who will respond to your enquiry. Sensitive or private information should not be included in any email as they are on public networks and their confidentiality can never be completely guaranteed.
To check availability or make an appointment with Dr Emma Taylor (Taylored Psychology), please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *