Dr Gemma Lock
- Dip. Counselling (1999)
- Dip. Holistic therapy (2004)
- Msc. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2007)
- Couples counselling (2008)
- Psychosexual therapy (2016)
- BACP Accredited practitioner since 2008
- Pink Therapy Gender and Sexual Diversity Fundamentals (2014)
- PhD Biology
Therapies & treatments offered
- Ad. hoc. appointments available daytime and evenings. Please enquire with reception 0114 2769500
Make an appointment >
|Counselling / CBT
|Massage with aromatherapy / Reiki
About Dr Gemma Lock
I am an experienced therapist with 14 years and 4000 clinical hours of experience.
I provide pychosexual therapy, counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy and couple counselling as talking therapies.
I have experience with issues facing the LGBT community, BDSM and polyamory.
If you would like to discuss your requirements before making an appointment please don't hesitate to contact me through Wellforce reception.
To check availability or make an appointment with Dr Gemma Lock, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *