- MSc Clinical Psychology (University of Amsterdam)
- Registered with EABCT (European Association for Behavioural Cognitive Therapy)
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
Psychotherapy can be helpful to anyone with problems, and let's face it; we all have our fair share of those. Psychotherapy helps in a variety of ways.
Firstly it provides you with someone who listens, who takes you seriously and who doesn't butt in to regale you of their similar worries.
Secondly it provides you with an ongoing relationship which is constant and reliable in a changing world.
Thirdly it gives you someone who can respond from a different perspective than your own, cast some light on why you are feeling the way you are and hopefully help you develop different perceptions and attitudes.
Psychotherapy will deal with specific issues and habits and their origins in the past. However a Counsellor may work with you in the present. This depends on the severity of your situation and is advised after the no obligation initial assessment.
What to expect in your first Appointment
Your first appointment is a free mutual initial assessment where you have the oportunity to talk and ask questions about why psychotherapy may be useful to you. This gives both you and your potential therapist the chance to see if this is the right step for you at this point and more importantly if you can work together.
Psychotherapy may be able to help
Psychotherapy may be able to help you deal with issues of depression, anxiety, stress, low self esteem, lack of confidence, relationship difficulties, family problems including step-parenting and adoption, bereavement and health issues.
Psychotherapy may be able to help...
- Stress and Anxiety
- Lack of Confidence
- Relationship Difficulties
- Family Problems
Our Psychotherapy Therapists
- Tuesdays 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Thursdays 12.00pm - 5.00pm
- Evenings (by arrangement - please enquire)
- D.Clin.Psy. Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2000)
- PhD (Clinical and occupational psychology research field) (1996)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (Clinical Psychologist)
- Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapy Practitioner (Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy)
- Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapy Supervisor (Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapy)
- Director of Taylored Psychology Ltd (associates at Wellforce: Charlotte De Kroon and Laurence Keith)
- Please enquire.
- Mondays 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Thursdays 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Tuesdays 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Appointments available some evenings - please contact Wellforce for more information
- Tuesdays 10am to 4pm
- Thursdays 10am to 4pm
- Flexible appointment times available Tuesday to Friday (please enquire for further details)
- Institute of Group Analysis (IGA) - Group Analyst
- British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP - senior accredited psychotherapist)
- Hallam Institute of Psychotherapy (HIP)
- Advanced Certificate in Psychodynamic Practice
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling
- Mental Health Nurse
- Group Therapy session - Thursdays 5:30pm - 7pm
- Exploratory Sessions - Thursdays: 4.15pm - 5pm
- Fridays 9.00am to 1.00pm
- BA (Hons)
- Dip. HE Counselling
- M.A Trauma Studies
- Accredited Member BACP
- Parent Effectiveness Training Instructor
- Art Therapy Foundation Course (Sheffield NHS Trust)
- Survivors UK Male Sexual Violation therapeutic training course
- EMDR Training (parts one and two)
- Member EMDR UK and Ireland Association
- Boarding School Survivors training for therapists
- Flexible appointment times
- Wednesdays 2:30pm - 8.30pm
- Thursdays 2:30pm - 8:30pm
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Psychotherapy, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Our Sheffield Counsellors will help you to explore and unlock your feelings and emotions in a supportive and safe environment.
Creative Art Therapy in Sheffield could be the start of a deeper sense of sefl-awareness. No artistic talent necessary!
Know what you want to achieve but struggling to get there? Maybe Hypnosis can help.