- Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QICN)
- Diploma Adult Clinical Neuropsychology
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- HCPC Registered Practitioner Psychologist (PYL03855)
- BPS Chartered Psychologist (93578)
- BPS Division of Clinical Psychology: Clinical Psychologist
- BPS Division of Neuropsychology: Full division membership and Member of Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists
Clinical Neuropsychology is a specialist field of clinical psychology concerned with the brain and its impact on behaviour, cognition and emotions.
Clinical Neuropsychologists have additional experience, training and qualifications in the diagnosis, assessment, rehabilitation and support of people with neurological, medical, psychiatric or cognitive conditions. They often work alongside other allied health professionals, like doctors, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
Clinical Neuropsychology services at Wellforce include testing and contributing to diagnosis, interventions to reduce distress and impairment associated with neurological conditions, and supervision for professionals.
Clinical neuropsychologists offer diagnosis and neuropsychological testing, including for problems in areas such as like memory, problem solving, language, visual perception and attention, using tests of cognitive abilities to establish patterns of strength and weakness. Assessments look at emotional health too.
They provide professional support around coping with cognitive issues and changes associated with neurological conditions for individuals and family members or carers.
If you want to know more about our clinical neuropsychology services, please contact us.
Clinical Neuropsychology may be able to help...
- Cognitive impairment of unknown cause
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Adjustment to change
- Behavioural or emotional issues
Our Clinical Neuropsychology Therapists
- Monday and Friday mornings. Other times may be available on request.
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Clinical Neuropsychology, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Help towards understanding your own feelings and emotions