- BSc Psychology
- MA Performing Arts
- CERT Creative Arts Therapy
- EFT Practitioner
- Dip CBT (completing)
- IEATA (International Expressive Arts Therapy Association)
- AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques)
- SAWN co-director (Sheffield Arts and Wellbeing Network)
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Emotional Freedom Technique also know as EFT is now available in Sheffield. It is an easy to learn self-help technique for balancing the body's energy, using fingertip tapping on a sequence of acupressure points. Clients can use sessions to help them in learning the technique or for additional support in using it on difficult or persistant issues.
The EFT method was formulated by Gary Craig and his website (www.emofree.com) and newsletter provide a free manual and information about the using EFT with addictions and phobias and a wide spectrum of physical, mental and emotional symptoms.
EFT can leave you with the feeling of being refreshed, it's a really light technique but has the power to reduce stress levels and promote a new level of emotional and physical intelligence.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) may be able to help...
- Reduce Stress Levels
- Challenge Addictions
- Cope with Phobias
Our Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Therapists
- Monday to Thursday 5pm - 8pm
- Wednesdays 1.15pm - 5.15pm
- Flexible appointment times
- Thursdays 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.