- BSc Econ (Hons) (University of Wales)
- Dip. Ac (Salford University)
- Dip. Ac. (The Bodyharmonics Centre)
- Cert ChMed (Shulan College of Chinese Medicine)
- MATCM (Member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- MBAcC ( Member of British Acupuncture Council)
- Recognised by Westfield, HSA and Aviva Health
- Zita West affiliated acupuncturist
Fertility Acupuncture and herbal treatment
New research by the Australian Government, has shown that Chinese Herbal Medicine is TWICE as effective as western drug treatments over a 4 month period in achieving pregnancy, with an average pregnancy rate of 60%, compared to a pregnancy rate of only 30% with western medications or IVF over a 12 month period. Clinic experience here in Sheffield backs up these results.
Optimise your chances of conceiving naturally with fertility acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. Experienced fertility acupuncturist Vivienne Outram offers advice and treatment tailored to the individual. Vivienne is a Zita West affiliated practitioner and is a member of the Acupuncture Fertility Network. Vivienne is a very experienced practitioner who uses acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine to regularise the menstrual cycle and to improve the chances of conceiving naturally as well as preparing for IVF with a view to increasing the chances of a successful implantation.
To read more about the research, please click here.
Vivienne talks about fertility acupuncture in this brief film.
Fertility Acupuncture and herbal treatment may be able to help...
- Improve the chances of conceiving naturally
- Optimise your chances of successful IVF
Our Fertility Acupuncture and herbal treatment Therapists
- Monday 16.30 until 20.30
- Tuesday 10.00 until 20.30
- Wednesday 10.00 until 20.30
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Fertility Acupuncture and herbal treatment, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Tailored to the special needs of a woman