- Bowen Technique Diploma (BTAA)
- Member of the Bowen Association
- Member of the Bowen Therapy Professional Association (BTPA)
- Angelic Reiki Masters
- Member of the Angelic Reiki Association
- Usui Reiki
- Diploma in Indian Champissage (Head Massage)
- Integrated Myofascial Release
- Sharon Wheeler Scar Tissue Release
- McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release
Massage (Indian Head)
This massage of the head and upper back, stimulates the scalp, relieves headaches and tension in the neck or shoulders. It clears the mind, improves scalp and hair condition, and can be both soothing and invigorating.
Massage (Indian Head) may be able to help...
- Neck and Head Tension
Our Massage (Indian Head) Therapists
- Mondays 5.30pm - 8.30pm
- Other times (Monday-Friday) on request
- Dip. Counselling (1999)
- Dip. Holistic therapy (2004)
- Msc. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2007)
- Couples counselling (2008)
- Psychosexual therapy (2016)
- BACP Accredited practitioner since 2008
- Pink Therapy Gender and Sexual Diversity Fundamentals (2014)
- PhD Biology
- Ad. hoc. appointments available daytime and evenings. Please enquire with reception 0114 2769500
- Fridays 1.30pm - 5.30pm
- Wednesday evenings (4.30-8.30pm)
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Massage (Indian Head), please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Relax and let the essential oils uplift and enhance your mood
Relax, Revive, Rejuvenate your body, mind and self awareness with holistic massage therapy.
Relax and take care of yourself and your baby