- Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Registered Hypno-birthing Practitioner CHBBP
- Registered Hypno-fertility Practitioner CHFPP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro-Linguistic programming is an approach to communication and personal development which encompasses the three most influential elements involved in creating human experience: neurology (how we think), language (how we speak) and programming the patterns / beliefs we hold).
NLP aims to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication and to change patterns of mental and emotional behaviour. It is based on the study of successful human performance where the skills of effective and influential people are studied and then made avaialble to others through a tool box of techniques. These tools can be used by you to make changes in your own life, changing unhelpful patterns of thinking or behaving into more resourceful and helpful patterns. NLP has many applications - it can be used to:
- Help you overcome fears and phobias
- Improve your effectiveness at work, at home and socially
- Improve your motivation
- Help you to set goals and move forward positively
- Help you to relate better to others
- Help you to change the impact of difficult past experiences
If you are unsure if NLP can help you - why not call to find out more?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) may be able to help...
- Clear phobias
- Manage stress
- Recover energy
- Discover your potential
Our Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Therapists
- Friday 1.15 - 5pm
- Ad. hoc. appointments available at other times. Please enquire
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
An easy to learn self-help technique for balancing the body's energy
Know what you want to achieve but struggling to get there? Maybe Hypnosis can help.