- Masters in Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Masters in Business and Management
- Postgraduate Diplomas: Social Communication
- Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council and International Mentoring Association
- Certified Yoga and Mindfulness Practitioner
This style of coaching process helps to change deep-rooted perceptions about yourself and your strengths and limitations that prevent you from fulfilling your true potential. You may wish to receive one to one coaching or attend some or all of the weekly group sessions provided by Barbara on her course 'A Catalyser - Mastering Transition'.
During a personal coaching session, we will draw on variety of approaches, depending on what is comfortable and most beneficial for you as an individual.
A wide variety of coaching and mentoring tools are used including solution-focused techniques, Gestalt, developmental psychology, motivation theory, positive psychology and psychology of achievement, strategic organisational mapping, organisational theory and practice, leadership and management development as well as change management.
If it is appropriate, you may also tap into creative approaches such as drawing, creative writing, various relaxation techniques and mindfulness.
Resilience coaching may be able to help...
- increase your confidence and personal impact
- gain balance in all aspects of your life
- progress or change your career
- build effective teams at work
- excel as a leader and manager
- align your professional success with your life purpose
- communicate and influence more effectively
- increase your motivation and creativity
Our Resilience coaching Therapists
- Mondays 4.30pm - 7.30pm
- Tuesdays 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Resilience coaching, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Work takes up a lot of our waking time so work life issues can affect our well-being and our health.