- City and Guilds Diploma
- TIS Registered
Massage (Swedish Body)
A great way to relax and ease aching muscles and minds, experience pure indulgence and remove yourself from the stress and strains of every day life with a traditional Swedish Body Massage. The origin of this type of massage stems back around 3000 years and uses the traditional techniques first developed by Swedish therapist, Per Henrik Ling in the late 1700’s.
It soothes and relaxes you by using a combination of long following strokes, deep kneading, vibrating, and slapping in rhythmical motions.
Some of the benefits you may experience from a traditional Swedish Body Massage could include:
- Reduce Levels of stress and anxiety
- Provides a sense of well being
- Encourages deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Improving sleeping pattern
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation
- Improves function and appearance of skin
- Relaxes tight muscles and improves the function and tone
- Maintain and increase mobility of joints
- Improves posture
- Improves digestion
Massage (Swedish Body) may be able to help...
- Reduce Stress Levels
- Improve Sleep
- Ease Aches and Pains
- Improve Symptoms of IBS
- Improve Posture
Our Massage (Swedish Body) Therapists
- Fridays 1.30pm - 5.30pm
- Wednesday evenings (4.30-8.30pm)
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Massage (Swedish Body), please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Relax, Revive, Rejuvenate your body, mind and self awareness with holistic massage therapy.
Soothing and invigorating
Relax and take care of yourself and your baby