- MSc Coaching Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Henley P.G.Cert. in Coaching
Work takes up a lot of our waking time and difficulties at work, work-related stress and career frustrations can affect our personal lives. Work-life coaching uses a variety of methods drawn from mentoring, coaching, counselling and psychological coaching to tailor an individual approach to help you to find a way forward.
Neil Atkinson uses his considerable experience in management roles as well as training in the psychology of how people learn change and develop, to help you to clarify problems, develop fresh thinking and behaviour and find a solution that’s right for you. Work life coaching can improve your effectiveness in achieving goals, planning action and bringing about constructive change through self-development. All sessions with Neil are individually tailored to enable you to improve your capabilities and realize your potential.
Appointments are charged at an hourly rate and are available via Skype or telephone and face to face in person at Wellforce. An initial half hour introductory chat via Skype or telephone is available free of charge: please contact reception for details.
Work-life coaching may be able to help...
- manage stress and work life balance
- deal with difficulties in professional relationships
- identify career goals and plan career development
- identify your strengths and weaknesses and build confidence
- work more effectively in your current role
Our Work-life coaching Therapists
- Flexible appointments available daytime and evenings. Please enquire for further details.
- Free 15 minute consultation by telephone to help you to decide if work life coaching is right for you.
Appointments & Enquiries
To check availability, make an appointment or make a general enquiry about Work-life coaching, please call 0114 276 9500 or email us using the form below. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.
You may also be interested in...
Our Sheffield Counsellors will help you to explore and unlock your feelings and emotions in a supportive and safe environment.
Help and guidance in achieving your goals