A great way to relax and ease aching muscles and minds, experience pure indulgence and remove yourself from the stress and strains of every day life with a traditional Swedish Body Massage. The origin of this type of massage stems back around 3000 years and uses the traditional techniques first developed by Swedish therapist, Per Henrik Ling in the late 1700’s.
It soothes and relaxes you by using a combination of long following strokes, deep kneading, vibrating, and slapping in rhythmical motions.
Some of the benefits you may experience from a traditional Swedish Body Massage could include:
- Reduce Levels of stress and anxiety
- Provides a sense of well being
- Encourages deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Improving sleeping pattern
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation
- Improves function and appearance of skin
- Relaxes tight muscles and improves the function and tone
- Maintain and increase mobility of joints
- Improves posture
- Improves digestion